Time to update your DJI GO 4 app to version 4.1.18 with the new DJI Knowledge Quiz if you (or your phone) haven’t done so already.
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 4.1.18 FOR IOS?
– Added Pano shooting modes (with firmware v 220.127.116.11 or above).
– Improved Pano shooting and solve an issue causing app crashing during Pano stitching.
– Added support for third-party MFI gamepads.
– Added Auto PinPoint mode, which recognizes the best parts of shots you select and puts them into an editing project.
– Updated the filter, music, and opening title libraries.
– Added the Knowledge Quiz for users in the US.
Link to iTunes
ABOUT THE DJI GO 4 APP
Capture the world from above. DJI GO 4.0 has been optimized for all of DJI’s latest products. These include the Phantom 4, Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 Pro, and Inspire 2. It provides near real-time image transmission and camera settings adjustment, as well as editing and sharing of aerial imagery.
- All-new Homepage and UI
- Near Real-time HD Image Transmission
- Camera Settings Adjustment
- Updated playback interface
- Updated Editor with improved UI
- More templates and music tracks in Editor
- Convenient video downloading, editing and sharing
- Integrated live streaming
- Near real-time flight data recording