If you belong to the YouTube celebrity crowd, you will get DJI products well in advance. If you don’t, like us… well you have to work a little harder to get the details about unreleased products. Either way, Yesterday, as soon as DJI “Because Life is Big” event wrapped up, tons of video reviews appeared on YouTube reviewing the Osmo Pocket. like we did last time with the Mavic 2, we watched them all so you don’t have to. Enjoy!
DJI Mavic Pro
Best DJI Osmo Pocket YouTube reviews
Here are the best bits and pieces of the top-ranked DJI Osmo Pocket reviews on YouTube. To save you some time, we have timestamped the most interesting segments. Again, if you want to watch only one review, I would recommend iPhonedo’s review as it is both entertaining and highly informative. He is a rockstar. Well done!
iPhonedo’s review of the DJI Osmo Pocket
- What’s in the box – here
- Specs (4K, 60fps, 100Mbps) – here
- Face tracking – here
- Image stabilization – here
- Menu explained – here
- ActiveTrack and Wifi module – here
- “It is a tiny 3-axis gimbal with a HUGE potential. I can’t wait to use this little monster in my videos!”
iJustine’s review of the DJI Osmo Pocket
- 1-hour charge to get to 90%, shoot 2 hours on 4K at 60fps, 140 minutes at 1080p – here
- DJI Mimo – here
- Panorama, 60fps, slo-mo, – here
- Audio from the Osmo Pocket – here
- Tracking – here
- Story Mode – here
- Audio is good. Video is in credible.
- Bunch of cool drone shots – here
- “You can do the entire shoot with the Osmo”
Kinotika’s review of the DJI Osmo Pocket
- 0.26 pounds, 4 seconds start-up time, 100Mbps, and an extra fine option
- Battery and charge time – here
- Face tracking and ActiveTrack – here
- FPV mode, lock mode, tilt lock mode, story mode, portrait mode, underslung mode – here
- Osmo Pocket vs GoPro Hero 7 – here
- Audio test – here
- Accessories – here
- “Wolf in sheep’s clothing”
Tom’s Tech Time’s review of the Osmo Pocket
- Osmo Shield protection plan and box contents – here
- Cinematic shots of Venice – here
- Limited battery life – here
- Intelligent modes and story mode – here
- “I can recommend this camera for vlogging”
The DJI “Because Life is Big” event and the launch of the Osmo Pocket
Official DJI clip
What do you think about the DJI Osmo Pocket? Let us know in the comments below.
STAY IN TOUCH!
If you’d like to stay up to date with all the latest drone news, scoops, rumors and reviews, then follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram or sign up for our email newsletter DroneRise, that goes out every weekday morning at 6 am.
Buy your next drone through directly from manufacturers, such as DJI, Parrot, Yuneec or retailers like Amazon, B&H, BestBuy or eBay. By using our links, we will make a small commission, but it will not cost you anything extra. Thank you for helping DroneDJ grow!