Time to update your DJI GO 4 app if you (or your phone) haven’t done so already.
WHAT’S NEW FOR ANDROID?
- Added Pano shooting modes (with firmware v 22.214.171.124 or above).
- Improved Pano shooting
- Optimized firmware updating by combining aircraft and remote controller firmware downloads.
- Added an AutoEdit button to the Playback menu, allowing users to quickly create and share short videos.
- Added Auto PinPoint mode, which recognizes the best parts of shots you select and puts them into an editing project.
- Added the Knowledge Quiz for users in the US.
Link to Google Play
ABOUT THE DJI GO 4 APP
Capture the world from above. DJI GO 4.0 has been optimized for all of DJI’s latest products. These include the Phantom 4, Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 Pro, and Inspire 2. It provides near real-time image transmission and camera settings adjustment, as well as editing and sharing of aerial imagery.
- All-new Homepage and UI
- Near Real-time HD Image Transmission
- Camera Settings Adjustment
- Updated playback interface
- Updated Editor with improved UI
- More templates and music tracks in Editor
- Convenient video downloading, editing and sharing
- Integrated live streaming
- Near real-time flight data recording