DJI released a new firmware update for the DJI Mavic Air drone. Version: v 184.108.40.206
Overview of the new firmware update for the DJI Mavic Air
- Aircraft Firmware: v220.127.116.11
- Remote Controller Firmware: v18.104.22.168
- DJI GO 4 App iOS: v4.2.5
- DJI GO 4 App Android: v4.2.4
- Added SmartCapture.
- Optimized the Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems performance.
- Added Boomerang and Asteroid for QuickShot.
- Added Panorama shooting modes.
- Added support for DJI Goggles (requires DJI Goggles firmware v01.04.0200 or above).
- Optimized compass calibration.
- Shorten the time for recognizing propeller guards.
- Increased the maximum ascend speed to 4 m/s and maximum descend speed to 3 m/s in Sport mode.
- Improved the flight stability and obstacle detection.
- Improved accuracy for recognizing the subject in Intelligent Flight mode.
- Improved image quality.
- Optimized the video transmission.
- Once the firmware has been updated, it cannot be downgraded to a former version. Restart the aircraft and remote controller after the upgrade is complete.
- If the firmware upgrade fails, restart aircraft, remote controller and DJI GO 4 or DJI Assistant 2, and retry.
Note: To improve our website DroneDJ and bring you the latest news, we rely on income from our ads as well as affiliate programs. We would greatly appreciate it, if you would consider the offers of our advertisers or would buy your next drone or drone accessories through one of our partners such as DJI, Parrot, Yuneec or retailers such as Amazon, B&H, BestBuy or eBay. Thank you!