The new DY5 dual charger allows you to charge two Yuneec H520 or Typhoon H Plus batteries at once. We haven’t had the chance to try it out yet but apparently, it is really simple; insert the batteries into the compartments and the DY5 dual charger will automatically.
DJI Inspire 2
About the DY5 – dual charger
The DY5 dual charger has two different color displays that display the charge time, cell voltage and real-time battery capacity. You can also charge the ST16S remote controller via the integrated USB output. The charger also offers a special storage feature that will prepare the battery for optimal long-term storage conditions.
- Dual Charger – fast charge circuit for rapid charging of H520 or Typhoon H Plus batteries
- Dual TFT color screen for displaying charge time, cell voltage, real-time battery capacity and capacity percentage
- Function to create an optimal storage capacity
- AC current input 100-240V for global compatibility
- Protection against short circuit, overcurrent and over temperature failure
- USB output
- Dimensions: 178 x 177 x 65 mm
- Weight: 790 g
- Input Voltage: 100-240V AC
- Output Voltage: 17.4 Volt
- Charge Current: 6.0A x 2
- Battery Cell Count: 4 cell
- Balancer: 400 mA/cell
- Charge Output: Dual Independent Output
- USB Output: 5V / 2.0A
Email sign-up form
Would you like to receive our DroneRise email every weekday morning? Enter your email below and look for an activation email in your inbox to confirm your DroneRise email sign-up.
Note: Support DroneDJ by buying your next drone through our site. You can use the following links directly from manufacturers, such as DJI, Parrot, Yuneec or retailers like Amazon, B&H, BestBuy or eBay. Thank you!