As part of DJI’s Summer Sale event, the company launched a contest. Upload a photo or video and let DJI know how their products have helped you in your creative development and you can win a $10 DJI store credit and 600 DJI Forum points. Three lucky winners will also get a DJI T-shirt. The contest is open from May 16th until June 16th.
What’s your favorite DJI product?
With a world-leading lineup of camera drones and handheld gimbal stabilizers, DJI products have gifted users across the globe with endless possibilities in filmmaking.
For the chance to win $10 in DJI Credit and 600 Forum Points, we would love to hear which DJI products have inspired you on your creative path. Three lucky users will also be given an exclusive DJI T-shirt, perfect for a summertime adventure.
How to enter:
Reply to this event thread and list your favorite DJI product and a description of why you chose it. (Entries with product pictures or footage have a greater chance of receiving more upvotes.)
May 16 – June 16, 2019 (UTC+8).
• $10 in DJI Credit and 600 Forum Points (10 winners) • Exclusive DJI T-shirt (3 winners)
- This event is valid from May 16 to June 16, 2019 (UTC+8);
- Users must reply to the event thread for an entry to be valid.
- Entry replies need to include the following information: • Your selected DJI product (with a DJI Online Store link of the product); • The reason why you selected the DJI product; • A photo of the DJI product or footage taken with the product;
- Users can submit different products in separate entries for a greater chance to win;
- If the same product is submitted in separate entries, only the first entry will be counted;
- Winners will be selected based on the total number of upvotes their entries receive;
- Users may participate in other DJI Forum events during the DJI Summer Sale (May 16-June 16), but can only be selected as a winner in one competition.
- Contestants must guarantee the authenticity and originality of all submissions. Watermarks can be added, but this may decrease the submission’s chance of winning. Any submissions containing counterfeit or pirated content will result in the immediate disqualification of the contestant, and they will be held liable for any consequences that result from their submission.
- Contestants are welcome to make submissions featuring a variety of content. Submitted works must not contain obscene or violent content or content that violates any local laws and regulations.
- Contestants capturing content with UAV-based aerial photography platforms should fly their aircraft safely and in accordance with all relevant local laws and regulations.
- DJI has right of use for works submitted to this contest. The works can be used on DJI’s media channels, including but not limited to the DJI official website, DJI store, DJI Forum, etc.
Stay in touch!
If you’d like to stay up to date with all the latest drone news, scoops, rumors and reviews, then follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram or sign up for our daily email newsletter, that goes out every weekday at 6 pm.
Buy your next drone through directly from manufacturers, such as DJI, Parrot, Yuneec or retailers like Amazon, B&H, BestBuy or eBay. By using our links, we will make a small commission, but it will not cost you anything extra. Thank you for helping DroneDJ grow!