Time to update your DJI GO 4 app to version 4.1.14 if you (or your phone) haven’t done so already.
DJI Mavic Pro
What’s new for iOS?
- Added Spherical Pano sub-modes (with firmware v01.00.0700).
- Fixed an issue where cached QuickShots couldn’t be viewed without an SD card.
- Added support for the Zenmuse X7, DJI’s new Super 35 6K camera.
- Added support for the new DJI Cinema Color System (with latest firmware).
- Added an AutoEdit button to the Playback menu, allowing users to quickly create and share short videos.
- Added new filters, music, and opening titles.
- Optimized album management.
- Users can now directly import CrystalSky files from the Album tab.
Link to iTunes
What’s new for Android?
- Added Dynamic Home Point updating (with firmware v01.00.0700 or above).
- Optimized image transmission quality.
- Added a 3s countdown for QuickShot or ShallowFocus.
- Added manual locking for transmission frequencies and channels.
Mavic (with firmware v01.04.0000 or above):
- Added QuickShot mode.
- Added Dynamic Home Point updating.
- Streamlined the login and registration process.
Link to Google Play
About the DJI GO 4 app
Capture the world from above. DJI GO 4.0 has been optimized for all of DJI’s latest products. These include the Phantom 4, Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 Pro, and Inspire 2. It provides near real-time image transmission and camera settings adjustment, as well as editing and sharing of aerial imagery.
- All-new Homepage and UI
- Near Real-time HD Image Transmission
- Camera Settings Adjustment
- Updated playback interface
- Updated Editor with improved UI
- More templates and music tracks in Editor
- Convenient video downloading, editing and sharing
- Integrated live streaming
- Near real-time flight data recording