Time to update your DJI GO 4 app to version 4.1.18 with the new DJI Knowledge Quiz if you (or your phone) haven’t done so already.
DJI Mavic ProWHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 4.1.18 FOR IOS?
DJI Mavic Pro
Mavic Pro: – Added Pano shooting modes (with firmware v 188.8.131.52 or above).
Spark: – Improved Pano shooting and solve an issue causing app crashing during Pano stitching. – Added support for third-party MFI gamepads.
Editor: – Added Auto PinPoint mode, which recognizes the best parts of shots you select and puts them into an editing project. – Updated the filter, music, and opening title libraries.
General: – Added the Knowledge Quiz for users in the US.
Link to iTunes
ABOUT THE DJI GO 4 APP
Capture the world from above. DJI GO 4.0 has been optimized for all of DJI’s latest products. These include the Phantom 4, Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 Pro, and Inspire 2. It provides near real-time image transmission and camera settings adjustment, as well as editing and sharing of aerial imagery.
- All-new Homepage and UI
- Near Real-time HD Image Transmission
- Camera Settings Adjustment
- Updated playback interface
- Updated Editor with improved UI
- More templates and music tracks in Editor
- Convenient video downloading, editing and sharing
- Integrated live streaming
- Near real-time flight data recording