DJI just released a new firmware update for the DJI Phantom 3 SE. No word on the Phantom 4 series yet.
What’s new for the DJI Phantom 3 SE?
- Fixed an issue where the screen could blur when scrolling through videos in the Editor.
- Fixed an issue where the progress bar displayed incorrectly during firmware updating.
- Added working frequency and channel settings for the remote controller.
- Improved firmware updating stability.
- DO NOT turn off the remote controller and aircraft or exit the DJI GO app during the update process.
- Restart the aircraft and remote controller after the upgrade is complete.
- If the firmware upgrade fails, restart aircraft, remote controller and DJI GO, and retry.
You’re reading DroneDJ — experts who break news about DJI and the wider drone ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow DroneDJ on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.