DJI just released a new firmware update for the DJI Phantom 3 SE. No word on the Phantom 4 series yet.
What’s new for the DJI Phantom 3 SE?
- Fixed an issue where the screen could blur when scrolling through videos in the Editor.
- Fixed an issue where the progress bar displayed incorrectly during firmware updating.
- Added working frequency and channel settings for the remote controller.
- Improved firmware updating stability.
- DO NOT turn off the remote controller and aircraft or exit the DJI GO app during the update process.
- Restart the aircraft and remote controller after the upgrade is complete.
- If the firmware upgrade fails, restart aircraft, remote controller and DJI GO, and retry.