Over the last few days, we have pointed out various deals that are available on DJI drones. We have had some of the absolute lowest prices that you can see here as well as DJI’s own special Black Friday promotion. Today, however, we’d like to point out some of the great prices that can be had on the DJI refurbished store.
Currently, they have the following refurbished drones available to you:
- A Mavic Pro for $799 ($100 discount)
- A Phantom 3 Advanced for $639
- A Phantom 3 Professional for $699
- A Phantom 4 for $799
- A Phantom 3 Standard for $399 ($100 discount)
- An Osmo Mobile for $159 ($40 discount)
These are all significant discounts from the regular retail prices. Click here for the details.
About DJI Refurbished drones
Tested By Experts. Ready For You.
Every DJI Refurbished aircraft is thoroughly tested by DJI Experts and includes DJI standard warranty.
There are no better experts in DJI products than those at DJI. Every refurbished product has undergone a professional refurbishing process that brings it up to the same high standards as brand new products, and all refurbished products come with new parts, new packaging, and DJI’s standard Manufacturer Warranty. If you are not happy with a refurbished product and have not yet activated it, you can return it within seven days of receipt for a full refund or a replacement refurbished product.
DJI’s Refurbishment process
- Damage Assessment – In-depth inspections to identify the causes of any previous product failures.
- Replacement – Replacement of damaged or defective parts including aircraft shells and sensor modules. New components are marked with new serial numbers for easy identification.
- Functional Testing – Tests of non-flight features including gimbal, remote controller, battery, and many others.
- Flight Testing – Tests of all flight systems including propulsion and video transmission.
- Data Processing – Firmware upgrades to the latest version, flight path information erased and aircraft deactivated.
- Final Checks – All visible parts checked for imperfections and cleaned or replaced as necessary.
- Packing & Shipping – Packed with new accessories, including user manual, propellers, and vibration damper.
All refurbished products are backed up by the same DJI warranty that comes with brand new products. This entitles you to a replacement or a refund in the event of a major failure, and compensation for other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the refurbished product repaired or replaced if it fails to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
For more information about the warranty, see here.
DJI Refurbished Product FAQ
Q1. What are DJI refurbished products？
The products sent back by customers within seven days after he/she confirms receipt will be strictly examined, refurbished and repackaged, and sold as DJI refurbished products. Currently offered DJI refurbished products include the Phantom 3 Standard/Advanced/Professional and Phantom 4.
Q2. Are DJI refurbished products’ quality guaranteed?
DJI promises you that every refurbished product is tested thoroughly, and that the quality and the appearance of refurbished products is the same as with new products.
Q3. What kind of after-sale service are DJI refurbished products eligible for?
The after-sale service policy for DJI refurbished products is identical to that of new products. However, refurbished products can only be exchanged for refurbished products, not new products.
Q4. Can I purchase DJI CARE for refurbished products?
Yes, you can purchase DJI CARE for a refurbished product. The coverage amount will be the same as for a new product.
Q5. How can I buy the DJI refurbished products?
The refurbished products are available on the DJI Online Store and other online platforms such as eBay. The refurbished products can also be purchased from DJI’s authorized dealers.
Q6. How do I identify refurbished products?
The serial number of refurbished products will end with an “R”.
Q7. Do the refurbished products come in different versions?
The DJI refurbished Phantom 3 Advanced/Professional comes in two versions, each with a different type of motors (2312 and 2312A) with equal performance. We will ship the different versions of the refurbished Phantom 3 Advanced/Professional randomly.
The DJI refurbished Phantom 3 Standard and Phantom 4 come in one single version.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.