DJI just released a new firmware update for the DJI Phantom 4 drone. Version:V 01.05.0300
- Date : 2017.12.25
- Aircraft Firmware : V 01.05.0300
- Phantom 4 Pro Remote Controller Firmware : V 22.214.171.124
- Phantom 4 Pro+ Remote Controller Firmware : V 126.96.36.199
- DJI GO 4 App iOS : V 4.1.20
- DJI GO 4 App Android : V 4.1.18
- Added Pano shooting modes (with DJI GO 4 v4.1.20 or higher).
- Optimized GEO Zone Management.
- Fixed a rare issue where progress could stall during gimbal auto calibration.
- Restart the aircraft and remote controller when the update is complete.
- If the firmware update fails, restart
You’re reading DroneDJ — experts who break news about DJI and the wider drone ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow DroneDJ on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.