DJI just released a new firmware update for the DJI Mavic Pro drone. Version:V 01.04.0200
- DJI GO 4 App iOS : v4.1.22
- DJI GO 4 App Android : v4.1.22
- Pano photos are able to be viewed through the DJI Goggles.
- Optimized the startup music for Mavic Pro Platinum.
This firmware is also an update for DJI Goggles:
- Added support for playing local videos.
- Added support for viewing local Pano photos.
- Added support for downloading and viewing Pano photos from Mavic Pro.
- Once the firmware has been updated, it cannot be downgraded to a former version. Restart the aircraft and remote controller after upgrade is complete.
- Please note that firmware update may reset various Main Controller Settings, such as the RTH Altitude and Maximum Flight Distance, to factory defaults. Before the update, take note of your preferred DJI GO 4 settings, and readjust them after the update to suit your preference.
- If the firmware upgrade fails, restart aircraft, remote controller and DJI GO 4 or DJI Assistant 2, and retry.
You’re reading DroneDJ — experts who break news about DJI and the wider drone ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow DroneDJ on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.