DJI just released a new firmware update for the DJI Phantom 4 drone. Version:V 01.05.0600
- Date: 2018.03.08
- Aircraft Firmware: V01.05.0600
- Phantom 4 Pro Remote Controller Firmware: V 22.214.171.124
- Phantom 4 Pro+ Remote Controller Firmware: V 126.96.36.199
- DJI GO 4 App iOS: V 4.2.6
- DJI GO 4 App Android: V 4.2.6
- Optimized photo color and contrast.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally caused flipped live view when the aircraft braked during flight.
- Restart the aircraft and remote controller when the update is complete.
- If the firmware update fails, restart the aircraft, remote controller and DJI GO 4 app or DJI Assistant 2, then try updating again.
You’re reading DroneDJ — experts who break news about DJI and the wider drone ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow DroneDJ on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.