Time to update your DJI GO 4 app to version 4.2.8 if you (or your phone) haven’t done so already.
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 4.2.8 FOR IOS?
- Footage will now be stored on an SD card by default when a card is inserted.
- General bug fixes and updated notifications.
- Added Output FPV function in HDMI Video Output mode.
Link to iTunes.
ABOUT THE DJI GO 4 APP
Capture the world from above. DJI GO 4 has been optimized for all of DJI’s latest products. These include the Phantom 4 Series, Mavic Pro, and Inspire 2. It provides near real-time image transmission and camera settings adjustment, as well as editing and sharing of aerial imagery.
- All-new Homepage and UI
- Near Real-time HD Image Transmission
- Camera Settings Adjustment
- Updated playback interface
- Updated Editor with improved UI
- More templates and music tracks in Editor
- Convenient video downloading, editing and sharing
- Integrated live streaming
- Near real-time flight data recording
Email sign-up form
Would you like to receive our DroneRise email every weekday morning? Enter your email below and look for an activation email in your inbox to confirm your DroneRise email sign-up.
Note: Support DroneDJ by buying your next drone through our site. You can use the following links directly from manufacturers, such as DJI, Parrot, Yuneec or retailers like Amazon, B&H, BestBuy or eBay. Thank you!