Good morning! Here are yesterday’s headlines. First of all, Waypoints are now available on the DJI Mavic Air thanks to Litchi! Furthermore, a massive $110 million drone base in Niger. An Amazon deal on the GoPro Karma and news on how a drone helped in the prosecution of an illegal moose poacher. Grab a coffee and jump in.
DJI Mavic ProYESTERDAY’S HEADLINES
DJI Mavic Pro
- Waypoints are finally available on the DJI Mavic Air… Made possible by Litchi!
- The U.S. is building a massive, $110 million drone base in the Sahara
- Dive into aerial photography w/ GoPro’s Karma Drone at a new Amazon low of $499 (Reg. $600)
- A drone helps in the prosecution of an illegal moose poacher
- Schiebel and Airbus helicopters achieve historic manned-unmanned teaming
- India fastest growing market for unmanned aerial vehicles
- Article by slain Hamas engineer shows he studied drones
- Exyn, Velodyne partner to showcase indoor drones, 3D Lidar
Today’s video shows the beauty of Western Norway, Kalvåg to be precise. The footage was captured by Pål Sundsøy with a DJI Phantom. This is what Pål had to say about the short film:
“Out by the open sea a small town Kalvåg is located on the Island Frøya. This is also the place where half my family is coming from (Sundsøy – Seen at 1:12 between the two bridges). Kalvåg and the exceptional nature surroundings is here captured from the air in 4K resolution.”
If you have a drone film that you would like to show on DroneDJ, send us an email with a link to your video on YouTube or Vimeo and provide us some background info.
Email sign-up form
Would you like to receive our DroneRise email every weekday morning? Enter your email below and look for an activation email in your inbox to confirm your DroneRise email sign-up.
Note: Support DroneDJ by buying your next drone through our site. You can use the following links directly from manufacturers, such as DJI, Parrot, Yuneec or retailers like Amazon, B&H, BestBuy or eBay. Thank you!