New firmware released for the DJI / Ryze Tello toy-drone. Version: V01.03.33.01
- Optimized aircraft performance after a collision. Motors will now stop when the threshold is triggered.
- Added additional tips in the app for aircraft calibration.
- Optimized user experience when using with GameSir T1D Bluetooth controller.
- Do not power off the aircraft during the firmware update.
- Restart the aircraft once the firmware update is complete.
- If the firmware update fails, restart the aircraft and the Tello app, and retry.
You’re reading DroneDJ — experts who break news about DJI and the wider drone ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow DroneDJ on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.