Time to update your DJI GO 4 app to version 4.2.16 for iOS if you (or your phone) haven’t done so already. Now with added support for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 and improvements for the Mavic Air, Inspire 2.
WHAT’S NEW in version 4.2.16 for iOS
- Optimized low power take-off prompt in sub-zero temperatures.
- Improved the GEO Zone database upgrade process for Wi-Fi connected devices such as Spark and Mavic Air.
- Updated the FPV map. Users can now check GEO Zone within 50 km.
- Updated warning system when obstacle sensing is unavailable, reducing instances of flight becoming interrupted by notifications.
- Fixed occasional DJI GO 4 crash issues.
- Added additional warning messages when propeller blades are getting iced up in low-temperature environments.
- Added max flight speed control in ActiveTrack. Users can now switch between Velocity Priority and Obstacle Avoidance Priority modes. Please note: Obstacle avoidance is unavailable in Velocity Priority mode.
- Updated warnings in SmartCapture mode when the aircraft fails to identify a subject at the max flight altitude and distance area.
- Added Point of Interest (POI) functions within intelligent flight modes. Set a POI on the map as the point of interest function sub pattern. In this mode, the user can click any location on the map to set as a Point of Interest. (Mainland China users must open the coordinate correction switch in General Settings.)
Phantom 4 Pro V2.0
- Added support for the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, which uses OcuSync HD Image Transmission.
- Updated:May 17, 2018
- Current Version: 4.2.16
Link to Apple’s iTunes