Time to update your DJI GO 4 app to version 4.3.2 if you (or your phone) haven’t done so already, to get access to the latest features and improvements from DJI.
DJI Mavic Pro
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 4.1.20 FOR IOS?
- Add a new function where you can adjust the flight speed in Hyperlapse mode to shoot a video with different rhythms (available on both Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom).
- Adds an auxiliary frame in Hyperlapse mode where you can enable from Camera Settings > Hyperlapse Video Frame to check the video cropping size (available on both Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom).
- Adds a new function where you can improve the color display of Liveview by enabling the Dlog-M color rendition service (available only on Mavic 2 Pro).
- Improves the stability of functions such as password retrieve and personal info checking.
- Optimizes some features for a better user experience
What do you think about …? Let us know in the comments below.
STAY IN TOUCH!
If you’d like to stay up to date with all the latest drone news, scoops, rumors and reviews, then follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram or sign up for our email newsletter DroneRise, that goes out every weekday morning at 6 am.
Buy your next drone through directly from manufacturers, such as DJI, Parrot, Yuneec or retailers like Amazon, B&H, BestBuy or eBay. By using our links, we will make a small commission and it will not cost you anything extra. Thank you for helping DroneDJ grow!