DJI just released their latest firmware update for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 (v01.00.22.00). It seems to be a small update that optimizes the sensitivity of the remote controller’s right stick when adjusting camera parameters and another issue related to the restarting the remote controller and not resetting to the correct mode. Let us know if you run into any issues after this update.
DJI Mavic Pro
Overview Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 Firmware update v01.00.22.00:
- Date: 2018.10.24
- Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.22.00
- Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 Remote Controller Firmware: v01.00.22.00
- Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 Remote Controller Firmware: v01.00.01.00
- DJI GO 4 App iOS: v4.3.3
- DJI GO 4 App Android: v4.3.2
- Optimized the sensitivity of the remote controller’s right stick when adjusting camera parameters.
- Fixed an issue where after restarting, the remote controller automatically reset to Mode 2 even if the remote controller was set in a different mode.
- Once the firmware is updated, it cannot revert to a previous version. Restart the aircraft and remote controller once the update is complete.
- If the firmware update fails, restart the aircraft, remote controller, and app, and try updating again.
After updating your firmware on the Phantom 4 V2.0, let us know what your experience is. Are they noticeable improvements? Does your drone work well or do you run into issues? Let us know in the comments below. Thanks!
STAY IN TOUCH!
If you’d like to stay up to date with all the latest drone news, scoops, rumors and reviews, then follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram or sign up for our email newsletter DroneRise, that goes out every weekday morning at 6 am.
Buy your next drone through directly from manufacturers, such as DJI, Parrot, Yuneec or retailers like Amazon, B&H, BestBuy or eBay. By using our links, we will make a small commission, but it will not cost you anything extra. Thank you for helping DroneDJ grow!
Photo credit: DJI