This video shows the entire DJI Keynote from the first day of DJI AirWorks. My seating position was not ideal, but if you want to hear and/or see what DJI Had to say about things, like the Mavic 2 Enterprise, DJI Flight Simulator, DJI Terra and the various partnerships with companies like American Airlines, Southern Company, Microsoft, Skycatch, Kespry, Union Pacific and AutoModality, you will find it here. The video is over two and a half hours long, but I have included timestamps so that you can skip to the important sections. Enjoy!
DJI Mavic Pro
DJI AirWorks 2018 Keynote
- DJI’s Jan Gasparic opens the keynote
- DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise clip at 7:28
- DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise – hear the loudspeaker at 11:15
- DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise – see the spotlight at 12:10
- American Airlines at 19:26
- DJI Flight Simulator at 30:31
- DJI Pilot at 40:50
- DJI’s VP and Country Manager of North America, Mario Rebello at 45:20
- Southern Company at 58:55
- DJI’s Head of R&D, Arnaud Thiercelin talks about SDK’s at 1:09:16
- DJI Terra at 1:20:49
- Microsoft and the Windows SDK by Dinesh Narayanan, Director of Device Incubation at 1:21:19
- Christian Sanz from Skycatch at 1:37:09
- DJI Channel Partners and Awards at 1:56:28
- DJI UTC (Unmanned Aerial Systems Training Center) at 2:00:54
- DJI LAANC approvals for Enterprise and Commercial operators and improved geo-fencing (GEO 2.0) at 2:02:12
- Bill Chen, DJI Partnerships & Kespry partnership at 2:07:13
- Bill Chen talks with Union Pacific and AutoModality at 2:26:11
STAY IN TOUCH!
If you’d like to stay up to date with all the latest drone news, scoops, rumors and reviews, then follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram or sign up for our email newsletter DroneRise, that goes out every weekday morning at 6 am.
Buy your next drone through directly from manufacturers, such as DJI, Parrot, Yuneec or retailers like Amazon, B&H, BestBuy or eBay. By using our links, we will make a small commission, but it will not cost you anything extra. Thank you for helping DroneDJ grow!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.