This morning DJI surprised us with the launch of the all-new DJI Battery Station. This latest battery-charging product from Chinese drone manufacturer DJI is aimed at industry professionals or filmmaking crews who need to be able to keep shooting throughout the day.
The new DJI Battery Station is an all-in-one battery charging solution for the Intelligent Battery TB50, which is compatible with the Ronin 2, Inspire 2 and M200 series. The Battery Station can store up to 12 TB50 Intelligent Batteries but it can only charge 8 batteries at a time. Different charging points allow users to charge other electronic devices such as certain remote controllers, WB37 Intelligent Batteries and mobile devices using the USB charge point.
DJI Mavic Pro
The ultimate and intelligent battery charger for professionals
Unlike the Spark Portable Charging Station, the DJI Battery Station does not come with an internal battery. It needs to be plugged in, in order to work. The station is outfitted with an LCD screen, that provides information on your batteries’ power level, charging voltage, remaining time, temperature and firmware version to make sure that you are ready to fly your drone safely. A built-in cooling system helps to keep the batteries at their optimal temperature.
The new DJI Battery Station offers three different charging modes:
- In Normal mode, eight connected TB50 Intelligent Batteries can be charged simultaneously, until all batteries are fully charged.
- In Quick mode, the four TB50 Intelligent Batteries with the highest battery level in the same group will be charged to 90% in just 35 minutes, making it a useful option for urgent use.
- In Silent mode, charging speed is lowered to provide a quieter process for evening charges or when limited noise is permitted on set.
To make sure that your batteries maintain their optimal charging ability and to prolong their lifespan, the DJI Battery Station also offers a discharge mode. It can either discharge the batteries to 25% for transportation or to 50% for optimal storage up to three months. The DJI Battery Station is constructed of a plastic that meets USA UL94 V-0 flammability standards, reducing the risks that may arise in extreme environments. Wheels and a telescopic handle mean that the DJI Battery Station is ready for travel.
A built-in cooling system helps to keep the batteries at their optimal temperature.
- Model: IN2BS
- Dimensions: 484 mm × 226.5 mm × 220 mm
- Net Weight: 7.7 kg
- Max Internal Load: 12 kg
- Compatible Stored Items: TB50 Intelligent Battery × 12 WB37-4920mAh-7.6V Intelligent Battery × 2 WCH2 Charging Hub × 1 AC Power Cable × 1
- Input: 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- Output: Battery Port: 26.1 V max., 6.75 A max. × 8 Remote Controller Port: 26.1 V max., 4 A max. × 2 USB Port: 5 V, 2 A × 2
- Operating Temperature: 41° to 104° F (5° to 40° C)
- Charging Time*: TB50 Intelligent Battery: 90 minutes (Normal mode); 35 minutes (Quick mode); 4 hrs 20 minutes (Silent mode) Remote Controller: 2 hrs 24 minutes (GL6D10A); 3 hrs (GL800A) * Charging times are tested in a lab environment at room temperature. This values should be used for reference only.
In the Box
- Battery Station × 1
- AC Power Cable × 1
- Remote Controller Charging Cable × 2
- Inspire 2 TB50 Intelligent Battery
- CrystalSky/Cendence Intelligent Battery
- CrystalSky/Cendence Battery Charging Hub
- Inspire 2 Remote Controller
- Ronin 2 Remote Controller
- Matrice 200 Remote Controller
- Mobile Device
You can download the user guide here.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.