Good morning! I hope everybody had a great Holiday celebration. Here are some of the headlines you may have missed. We also included an amazing 4K video of La Digue, the third largest island of the Seychelles.
DJI Mavic Pro
- DJI’s certified letter to notify customers of data breach
- New map shows no-fly zones for drones in Switzerland
- PITTA is the first all-in-one transformative 4K selfie drone
- New Phantom 4 Pro Firmware Released – V 01.05.0300
- More details on the MG-1S Advanced and MG-1P RTK agricultural drones by DJI
TODAY’S DRONE VIDEO
Today’s video is a two-year-old film recorded with the DJI Phantom 3 Professional of La Digue. Hopefully, this beautiful video will help you get your mind off the cold winter weather many of us are experiencing in North America and Europe.
La Digue is the third largest island of the Seychelles in terms of population, lying east of Praslin and west of Felicite Island. In terms of size, it is the fourth largest granitic island of Seychelles after Mahé, Praslin and Silhouette Island.
Seychelles, officially the Republic of Seychelles, is an archipelago in the Indian Ocean.
Beaches: Anse Bonnet Carré, Petit Anse, Anse Cocos, Anse Gaulettes, Grand Anse, Anse La Reunion, Anse Patates, Anse Pierrot, Anse Union, Anse Source d’Argent, Anse Severe
Credit: Edgar Granados