DJI just released new firmware for the Mavic Pro. This is version v01.04.0500. The previous firmware update was early in July. On the DJI Forums, people have reported that this firmware does not change anything to the drone or the controller, but is merely for the DJI Goggles. Since the Goggles are updated through the Mavic Pro, you will have to do this in order to make the DJI Goggles compatible with the Mavic 2 Zoom and Pro drones.
DJI Mavic Pro
Firmware notes for the Mavic Pro
- Date: 2018.09.03
- Firmware: v01.04.0500
- DJI GO 4 App iOS: v4.3.0
- DJI GO 4 App Android: v4.3.0
- This update includes an update for the DJI Goggles firmware:
- Added support for the Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom.
- Once the firmware has been updated, it cannot be downgraded to a former version. Restart the aircraft and remote controller after the upgrade is complete.
- Please note that firmware update may reset various Main Controller Settings, such as the RTH Altitude and Maximum Flight Distance, to factory defaults. Before the update, take note of your preferred DJI GO 4 settings, and readjust them after the update to suit your preference.
- If the firmware upgrade fails, restart aircraft, remote controller and DJI GO 4 or DJI Assistant 2, and retry.
How to Update DJI Mavic Pro Firmware Tutorials
What do you think about this latest update? Let us know in the comments below.
STAY IN TOUCH!
If you’d like to stay up to date with all the latest drone news, scoops, rumors and reviews, then follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram or sign up for our email newsletter DroneRise, that goes out every weekday morning at 6 am.
If you’d like to help us grow, you can buy your next drone through one of the following links directly from manufacturers, such as DJI, Parrot, Yuneec or retailers like Amazon, B&H, BestBuy or eBay. We will make a small commission and it will not cost you anything extra. Thank you!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.