DJI released a new firmware update for their DJI Smart Controller. We have heard from quite of our readers that they were experiencing issues with the new controller with built-in 5.5″ display. Hopefully this latest firmware update will address all if not most of the issues people have had with the DJI Smart Controller. Let us know in the comments below what your experience has been after you updated the controller.
New DJI Smart Controller Firmware Released
- Date: 2019.01.29
- DJI Smart Controller Firmware: v01.00.0350
- DJI GO 4 App: v4.3.12
- DJI Assistant 2: DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic v2.0.6
- Added German and Spanish languages to the system. Users can set the system language in settings.
- Optimized the button combinations. To use a button combination, users now only need to hold the back button and then press the other button.
- Optimized the UI and descriptions for the tips section.
- Optimized the overall user experience of the Smart Controller.
- Updated the built-in DJI GO 4 app to v4.3.12, which includes the new Waypoints feature.
- To ensure optimal performance, it is recommended to update the DJI Smart Controller to the latest firmware version.
Quick Start Guide
What do you think about the DJI Smart Controller firmware update? Did you experience any issues with the controller before and are they resolved now? Let us know in the comments below.
STAY IN TOUCH!
If you’d like to stay up to date with all the latest drone news, scoops, rumors and reviews, then follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram or sign up for our email newsletter DroneRise, that goes out every weekday morning at 6 am.
Buy your next drone through directly from manufacturers, such as DJI, Parrot, Yuneec or retailers like Amazon, B&H, BestBuy or eBay. By using our links, we will make a small commission, but it will not cost you anything extra. Thank you for helping DroneDJ grow!