DJI just released a new firmware update for their DJI Osmo+. It is version v220.127.116.11. So, if you still have an Osmo+ laying around and are planning on using it, well you may want to update the firmware to DJI’s latest version. The main (and only) part of the update is the optimized compatibility with the HB01-522365 battery model for use in low-temperature environments. Do you use the Osmo+ for work or pleasure? Let us know your experience in the comments below.
DJI Mavic Pro
DJI Osmo+ firmware release – v18.104.22.168
- Date: 2019.02.19
- Firmware: v22.214.171.124
- DJI GO App iOS: v3.1.52
- DJI GO App Android: v3.1.50
- Optimized compatibility with the HB01-522365 battery model for use in low-temperature environments.
- Calibrate the gimbal using auto-calibrate after upgrading firmware.
- If the firmware upgrade fails, restart Osmo+ and DJI GO app and retry.
STAY IN TOUCH!
If you’d like to stay up to date with all the latest drone news, scoops, rumors and reviews, then follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram or sign up for our email newsletter DroneRise, that goes out every weekday morning at 6 am.
Buy your next drone through directly from manufacturers, such as DJI, Parrot, Yuneec or retailers like Amazon, B&H, BestBuy or eBay. By using our links, we will make a small commission, but it will not cost you anything extra. Thank you for helping DroneDJ grow!