Good morning! Here are the headlines you may have missed from last week. Also, we have a different kind of video today. This time it is a video of a DJI Mavic Air chasing a cruise ship that is leaving Miami.
DJI Mavic Pro
- Drowned swimmer’s body retrieved with help of drones
- New Mavic Air Firmware Released – v01.00.0200
- New Mavic Pro Firmware Released – V01.04.0300
- 2018 Winter Olympics and Intel’s record setting drone show
- Did DJI forget about the Spark?
- Amazing drone photos from DJI’s SkyPixel contest winners
You may have seen videos like these before, where a drone is chasing a cruise ship leaving Miami. Today, however, is the first time we have seen such a video made with the Mavic Air. Obviously, the Mavic Air does not do as well as the Mavic Pro with its OcuSync transmission but still, it manages quite well on a quite windy day. Anyway, we hope you enjoy this video.
Note: To improve our website DroneDJ and bring you the latest news, we rely on income from our ads as well as affiliate programs. We would greatly appreciate it, if you would consider the offers of our advertisers or would buy your next drone or drone accessories through one of our partners such as DJI, Parrot, Yuneec or retailers such as Amazon, B&H, BestBuy or eBay. Thank you!