Good morning, here are yesterday’s headlines with news about DJI affiliate promotion contest, drones used to track monkeys in Malaysia to fight Malaria and another near miss between a passenger jet and a drone. This time the incident took place in the UK. Grab a coffee and jump in.
DJI Inspire 2
- DJI’s big ‘Spring Cleanup’ – New drone(s) coming?
- Drones are an integral part of fight against deadly malaria spread by monkeys in Malaysia
- An airplane carrying 160 people almost hit a drone after leaving Heathrow Airport
- How Obama’s drone playbook could influence future cyber operations
- Iran: Israel Will Pay for Strike on Drone Base in Syria
- This Underwater Drone Could Find The Lost Plane Clint Eastwood Crashed In 66 Years Ago
- Drone Flying Demonstrations At The SUSB EXPO 2018
Today’s video is called Norte and is a travel video with 4K drone footage showing off the beauty of the Argentian landscape. I have never been, but watching a video like this makes me want to pack my travel gear! The short film was shot by Ale Doti who also shoots wedding videos.
The video shows the following areas of Argentina: San Javier Tucuman, Tafi del Valler, Amaicha, Ruinas de Quilmes, Cachi, Purmamarca, Tilcara, Humahuaca, Hornocal, Quebrada de las Conchas, Viaducto La Polvorilla, Iruya.
If you have a drone film that you would like to show on DroneDJ, send us an email with a link to your video on YouTube or Vimeo and provide us some background info.
Email sign-up form
Would you like to receive our DroneRise email every weekday morning? Enter your email below and look for an activation email in your inbox to confirm your DroneRise email sign-up.
Note: Support DroneDJ by buying your next drone through our site. You can use the following links directly from manufacturers, such as DJI, Parrot, Yuneec or retailers like Amazon, B&H, BestBuy or eBay. Thank you!