Good morning, this week will be all about AUVSI Xponential 2018. I am currently on my way to Denver to check out what the latest is in the drone industry and report back to you here on DroneDJ. Furthermore, we have last weekends headlines for you with news about the FAA’s reauthorization bill, great white shark, drone lawsuit, Dutch startup Avular and more. Today’s video is a short film shot with the DJI Mavic Pro in Japan. Check it out!
- Press release: AMA Statement on Passage of House FAA Reauthorization Bill
- House approves five-year FAA reauthorization bill setting the stage for commercial drone operations in the US
- Great white shark attacks Trident submarine drone at Isla de Guadalupe, Mexico
- Woman settles lawsuit with USC frat and event-planning company after being hit in the head with a drone
- Dutch startup, Avular raises $1,8 million to fund business expansion for their modular drone platform, the Aerial Curiosity
- This YUNEEC Hexacopter bundle lets your aerial photography skills soar: $1,149 ($300 off)
Have a look at Mount Fuji from a drone’s perspective this morning. It is a pretty amazing sight. “Goanddo” shot the video with the DJI Mavic Pro and a Sony a6300 with a Zeiss Batis 2/25 lens inOdawara, Ashinoko-Lake, Komagatake, Japan. The video was edited using Adobe Premiere.
If you have a drone film that you would like to show on DroneDJ, send us an email with a link to your video on YouTube or Vimeo and provide us some background info.
Email sign-up form
Would you like to receive our DroneRise email every weekday morning? Enter your email below and look for an activation email in your inbox to confirm your DroneRise email sign-up.
Note: Support DroneDJ by buying your next drone through our site. You can use the following links directly from manufacturers, such as DJI, Parrot, Yuneec or retailers like Amazon, B&H, BestBuy or eBay. Thank you!