Good morning, here are the headlines you may have missed. We have the latest DJI FCC filing for you. A long read story in the NYT Magazine about drone pilots who sustain ‘moral injuries’ after flying drones in war zones. A great search and rescue story where a 75-year-old missing man is found with the help of a drone. DJI’s announcement. A foil paddleboard video and more… So, let’s jump in!
- DJI FCC filing for a new ‘Multilink’ wireless communication device – FCC ID SS3-NB06251803
- Air Force drone pilots can suffer from ‘moral injuries’
- WSJ includes two drone businesses on the “Tech Companies to Watch 2018” list
- Mavic Pro II hint hidden in DJI’s announcement. Coincidence or not?
- Police drone finds missing 75-year-old man in Norfolk beach marshes after almost 24 hours since last sighting
- DJI would like you to “See The Bigger Picture” on July 18th – Possible Mavic Pro 2 announcement?
Today’s video shows off paddleboard surfer who uses a foil standup paddleboard to shred the waves that break over the lava reef on the Big Island of Hawai’i. Enjoy!
If you have a drone film that you would like to show on DroneDJ, send us an email with a link to your video on YouTube or Vimeo and provide us some background info.
STAY IN TOUCH!
If you’d like to stay up to date with all the latest drone news, scoops, rumors and reviews, then follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram or sign up for our email newsletter DroneRise, that goes out every weekday morning at 6 am.
If you’d like to help us grow, you can buy your next drone through one of the following links directly from manufacturers, such as DJI, Parrot, Yuneec or retailers like Amazon, B&H, BestBuy or eBay. We will make a small commission and it will not cost you anything extra. Thank you!