Good morning, How are you today? We have for you the following headlines; DroneDeploy raises serious funds, drone interferes with first responders, drone-drugs smugglers get jail-time, DJI Matrice 210 and Flir. We also have a video for you that shows Haiti like you have probably never seen before. So kick back, grab that coffee and jump right in!
DJI Mavic Pro
- DroneDeploy raises $25 million to improve their software
- Drone interferes with rescue helicopter attempting to put out fire in Santee, San Diego
- Couple who used a drone to deliver drugs given jail time
- Fire Department flies DJI Matrice 210 drone for the first time ever in heavy rain. “She performed like a champ!”
- FLIR set to develop small surveillance drones for the US Army
Today’s video shows you Haiti in ways you have probably never seen before. The video was captured and edited by Hepburn Creative and is simply stunning. So take that cup of coffee, sit down and relax and watch the video below.
This is was Hepburn Creative had to say about the short film:
“Ultra high definition 4K drone footage shot in the skies above Haiti. Featured are communities in Hinche, as well as the island of La Gonave.”
If you have a drone film that you would like to show on DroneDJ, send us an email with a link to your video on YouTube or Vimeo and provide us some background info.
STAY IN TOUCH!
If you’d like to stay up to date with all the latest drone news, scoops, rumors and reviews, then follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram or sign up for our email newsletter DroneRise, that goes out every weekday morning at 6 am.
If you’d like to help us grow, you can buy your next drone through one of the following links directly from manufacturers, such as DJI, Parrot, Yuneec or retailers like Amazon, B&H, BestBuy or eBay. We will make a small commission and it will not cost you anything extra. Thank you!