Good morning, hope you guys had a great weekend. We have some very interesting headlines for you this morning, starting with what is almost certainly the first leaked photo of the new DJI Mavic 2. And apart from the drone in that photo, there is also a very interesting wheel in the background that surfaced in a DJI patent. Be sure to check out that article by Billy Kyle. Furthermore, we have headlines about a Yuneec firmware update, road-repair drone and more. Grab your coffee and jump in!
- Wheels in Mavic 2 photo show up in recent DJI patent application
- Naperville dedicates a park for new drone flyers to practice their skills
- Concept drone is able to repair potholes using a 3-D printer
- Yuneec H520 firmware update – v1.4
- Breaking News: DJI Mavic 2 photo leaked online
- Could the new DJI Mavic Pro II (2) have an optical zoom lens. Leaked photos indicate it might
In today’s DroneRise video we have the Faroe Islands on display. These shots were created by Bennymartini with his DJI Mavic Air drone and were captured in 4K. Another place to add to my ever-growing list of places to visit. Enjoy!
If you have a drone film that you would like to show on DroneDJ, send us an email with a link to your video on YouTube or Vimeo and provide us some background info.
STAY IN TOUCH!
If you’d like to stay up to date with all the latest drone news, scoops, rumors and reviews, then follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram or sign up for our email newsletter DroneRise, that goes out every weekday morning at 6 am.
If you’d like to help us grow, you can buy your next drone through one of the following links directly from manufacturers, such as DJI, Parrot, Yuneec or retailers like Amazon, B&H, BestBuy or eBay. We will make a small commission and it will not cost you anything extra. Thank you!