Good morning, here are yesterday’s headlines with a drone crash in San Francisco, near-misses increase in the UK because of drones, army plans to power drones with lasers, and more. We also have an amazing drone video of Burning Man 2018, that we’d love to show you. So, get your coffee and jump right in!
DJI Mavic Pro
- Drone falls crashes during inspection of sinking Millennium tower in San Francisco
- Drones cause the number of most serious near-misses in England to double
- The United States Army wants to power drones with lasers, keeping them in the air indefinitely
- Drones will soon be delivering drinks and food at a golf course in North Dakota
- Drone project shows Dutch Water Line in 360-degree aerial VR photos
- Mavic 2 Pro saves its little brother the Mavic 2 Zoom
Today’s video is of Burning Man 2018. It was shot and edited by Phantom Aerial Productions and the footage is of the Saturday night while the man was burning. The drone video shows a new perspective of the city and is quite amazing to see the size of it and the fireworks. Halfway through the video, you can see a few big explosions which must have been spectacular to witness. Great video and definitely worth watching while you have your morning coffee!
If you have a drone film that you would like to show on DroneDJ, send us an email with a link to your video on YouTube or Vimeo and provide us some background info.
STAY IN TOUCH!
If you’d like to stay up to date with all the latest drone news, scoops, rumors and reviews, then follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram or sign up for our email newsletter DroneRise, that goes out every weekday morning at 6 am.
If you’d like to help us grow, you can buy your next drone through one of the following links directly from manufacturers, such as DJI, Parrot, Yuneec or retailers like Amazon, B&H, BestBuy or eBay. We will make a small commission and it will not cost you anything extra. Thank you!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.