Today, Lume Cube announced an all-new re-designed light for content creators of all kinds. The Lume Cube AIR is the smallest, lightest, and most portable lighting device on the market. Combining a portable and waterproof design, versatile mounting options, the freedom of wireless control, and a range of diffusers inside the box, the latest solution is an affordable, all-in-one light that allows anyone to create better photo and video. Compatible with everything from a smartphone to a DSLR, the Lume Cube AIR provides professional quality lighting in any environment.
DJI Mavic Pro
Lume Cube Air for content creators on the go
Known as the world’s most versatile light for content creators, Lume Cube announced today the launch of the all-new Lume Cube AIR. Derived from the original Lume Cube, the Lume Cube AIR is the smallest, lightest, and most portable lighting device designed to help content creators capture better photo & video. With newly designed features, improved LED output, and multiple accessories included in every box, the latest solution is an affordable, all-in-one light that allows anyone hitting the “record” button to produce professional quality content on any device, from a smartphone to a professional DSLR camera. It is available now from Lumecube.com and select retailers worldwide for $69.95.
“As an innovative brand in the imaging market, we are committed to delivering valuable tools to help the growing community of content creators around the world capture stunning photos and videos,” said Riley Stricklin, co-founder at Lume Cube. “When developing the Lume Cube AIR, we made listening to our customers a priority. We wanted to ensure we fully understood their needs so that we could craft a portable lighting solution that best enables them to create quality, on-the-go content, all while at an economical cost. Based on this feedback, Lume Cube AIR has been designed as small and as sleek as possible, has a built-in magnet for more versatile mounting options, and includes multiple accessories inside the box to ensure our customers have everything needed to capture professional quality content in any environment.”
From the digital influencer and YouTube star, to the at-home vlogger and casual photographer, the Lume Cube AIR offers the perfect combination of size, power, durability, and light quality needed to illuminate any scene, whether on or off camera. For the first time, users will receive two diffusers (white and orange) inside the box that provide both diffusion and color correction capability, which is essential for any broadcast or live streaming application.
Lume Cube Air Features
The Lume Cube AIR features:
- Unmatched Light Quality & Custom Lens – Packed with the best LED specs for its size, the Lume Cube AIR lighting has a CRI rating of +/- 90, a 5700K daylight balanced color temperature, 400 LUX at 1M power, and a 60-degree beam angle.
- Compact, Waterproof & Durable Design – Weighing in at just 2oz with overall dimensions of 1.625” x 1.625” x 1.125”, the Lume Cube AIR is the smallest and most portable light of its kind, allowing content creators to uncover new creative opportunities whether in the rain or submerged under water up to 30 feet.
- Bluetooth & App Control – From the Lume-X iOS or Android app, users can connect to multiple Lume Cube AIRs and control brightness, light mode, strobe speeds, battery levels, and more. The Bluetooth functionality allows for a seamless connection and fast adjustment of any lighting set-up, creating a truly smart mobile studio.
- Built-In Magnet – In addition to a tripod mountable thread, a built-in magnet provides complete mounting versatility and allows for numerous lifestyle applications outside of content creation. The Lume Cube AIR can be mounted to a bike, attached to a car for maintenance, put in manual Strobe Mode for emergencies, and much more.
- In-Box Accessories – Out of the box, the AIR is equipped with the accessories needed to tackle any content-creation challenge. The white diffusion, orange (warming) diffusion, lanyard and charging cable provides an all-in-one solution for anybody looking to enhance the level of their content creation.
For more information on Lume Cube and the all-new Lume Cube AIR, visit www.lumecube.com.
STAY IN TOUCH!
If you’d like to stay up to date with all the latest drone news, scoops, rumors and reviews, then follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram or sign up for our email newsletter DroneRise, that goes out every weekday morning at 6 am.
Buy your next drone through directly from manufacturers, such as DJI, Parrot, Yuneec or retailers like Amazon, B&H, BestBuy or eBay. By using our links, we will make a small commission, but it will not cost you anything extra. Thank you for helping DroneDJ grow!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.