Good morning, let’s start this sleepy Thanksgiving morning with some real action. Check out this video from Johnny FPV, A New Perspective (Audi Nines 2018). Granted, the drone video is from April, but with winter arriving soon, it’s worth watching again. Oh, and did I mention that the footage is crazy good? No? Well, it is! An FPV drone and GoPro camera are the way to go to get close up shots of action sports. You won’t need coffee for this one. Check it out!
For the news you may have missed, we have the Chinese-built X-M20 ‘Crane’ drone, a DJI Matrice 600 Pro delivering a kidney in Maryland, a drone flying underneath a foiling F50 catamaran, new accessories and firmware for the Ronin-S, the Hoversurf Hoverbike deathtrap and more. So please, jump right in! And, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
- Check out these steam locomotives captured with a drone
- China develops X-M20 “Crane” drone with 16,000 feet ceiling
- DJI Matrice 600 Pro, first drone to successfully deliver kidney in Maryland test
- Drone flies underneath USA F50 catamaran
- DJI offers nine new accessories for the Ronin-S gimbal
- The Hoversurf Hoverbike is a deathtrap, the Dubai Police Department is all-in
- 200 million termite mounds cover an area the size of Britain [drone video]
- DJI Ronin-S gets a firmware update – v220.127.116.11
Today’s action video was shot with a drone and a GoPro
Drones are the way to go when it comes to filming action sports from close up. Just take a look at this drone video from Johnny FPV. It’s like you are right there with the skiers and snowboarders in midair. With relatively affordable equipment, an FPV drone and a GoPro, you can get truly amazing results. If you haven’t seen this video before, then please take a minute and watch it. It is awesome footage! Enjoy!
We love it when you send us your videos. So, if you have a drone film that you would like to show on DroneDJ, send us an email with a link to your video on YouTube or Vimeo and provide us with some background info.
STAY IN TOUCH!
If you’d like to stay up to date with all the latest drone news, scoops, rumors and reviews, then follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram or sign up for our email newsletter DroneRise, that goes out every weekday morning at 6 am.
Buy your next drone through directly from manufacturers, such as DJI, Parrot, Yuneec or retailers like Amazon, B&H, BestBuy or eBay. By using our links, we will make a small commission, but it will not cost you anything extra. Thank you for helping DroneDJ grow!