Good morning on this blistering cold day, at least here in New York. After a small hiatus, we are back with our DroneRise daily update on drone news. There is a lot to catch up on so here goes:
- HMB – while I weaponize this drone with Roman candles
- Journalists, interpreter, and driver freed from jail in Myanmar
- Swimmer unaware of shark checking him out for lunch
- Happy New Year with lots of drone flying in 2018!
- Soccer game stopped after drone flies over stadium
- DJI for iOS now goes full screen on iPhone X, new Spark and Phantom 4 Pro drone updates
- Amazing drone photos of the year 2017
- Yuneec’s Breeze 4K drone and controller drop to $199 ($250+ value)
- “Uber for blood” – Rwandan drone deliveries are saving lives.Tanzania next?
- What’s on tap for DJI at CES 2018, new drones?
- FCC certifies DJI OSMO Mobile 2 ahead of CES 2018
- DJI Mavic Pro 2 – our wishlist
Today’s 4K drone video:
Today’s video is about Kyrgyzstan and is truly beautiful. It was also announced the winner in the National Geographic Traveler 2017 class.
Sara Izzi and Timur Tugalev, digital nomads and authors of the Travel blog The Lost Avocado.com document for the first time incredible country of Kyrgyzstan. The dreaming sceneries of the lake of Song Köl, from Orto Tokoy, a reservoir of turquoise water in the Kochkor District, up to Issik Kul, UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, and Karakol, with its canyons, wild parks and colourful markets.
The seams of the mountains of Kyrgyzstan, drawn by a gentle black pencil, the white sand that embrace alpine lakes lashed by the September breeze, create a magnificent sight that leaves you breathless. We hope you enjoy the fascinating landscapes of Kyrgyzstan, a Central Asian gem yet to be discovered.
Lost in Kyrgyzstan filmed in 4K with a drone.
Grab a coffee and check it out!