Good Monday! Here are the headlines you may have missed as well as our first own short film; “Fly Away”. Almost entirely shot on the DJI Mavic Air. Hope you will enjoy it!
Furthermore, we will be uploading two more video’s today. One high-wind test for the Mavic Air and another max distance or range test but this time at a higher altitude. Maybe that will make a difference?
- Update on DJI rumors: Mavic Pro 2, Phantom 5, Inspire 3 and a new fixed-wing drone
- Fly Away – Dan Nainan in the Tesla Model 3 and the DJI Mavic Air
- Drone loops dangerously close over a landing passenger jet in Las Vegas – FAA investigation
- Our DJI Mavic Air real-life range was only 1.24 miles before we lost the Wi-Fi connection
- ActiveTrack on the DJI Mavic Air – Does it keep up with a changing elevation?
- Review: Zephyr’s drone simulator is a great if pricey way to improve your flying skills
Note: To improve our website DroneDJ and bring you the latest news, we rely on income from our ads as well as affiliate programs. We would greatly appreciate it, if you would consider the offers of our advertisers or would buy your next drone or drone accessories through one of our partners such as DJI, Parrot, Yuneec or retailers such as Amazon, B&H, BestBuy or eBay. Thank you!