DJI released new firmware for the DJI Mavic Pro and Platinum. This is update V01.04.0100 and it follows on the heels of the updated DJI Go 4 app. The new firmware includes a number of improvements, most notably the addition of the pano shooting modes. This firmware update also covers the DJI Goggles.
DJI Mavic Pro
DJI Mavic Pro and Platinum Firmware Update – V01.04.0100
- Date : 2017.11.23
- Firmware : v01.04.0100
- DJI GO 4 App iOS : v4.1.18
- DJI GO 4 App Android : v4.1.18
- Added Pano shooting modes (requires DJI GO 4 app v4.1.10 or higher).
- Optimized GEO Zone management.
- Optimized Intelligent Flight Battery firmware updating.
- Improved flight performance when using propeller guards.
This firmware is also an update for DJI Goggles:
- Fixed an occasional issue where the SD card could format abnormally after linking.
- Fixed an occasional issue where the linking status LED turned off after powering on.
- Restart the aircraft and remote controller after upgrade is complete.
- Please note that firmware update may reset various Main Controller Settings, such as the RTH
- Altitude and Maximum Flight Distance, to factory defaults. Before the update, take note of your preferred DJI GO 4 settings, and readjust them after the update to suit your preference.
- If the firmware upgrade fails, restart aircraft, remote controller and DJI GO 4 or DJI Assistant 2, and retry.