Good morning! Today is a big day. Not only because CES 2018 is officially open to the public, but also because we have one lucky person who will receive our beloved DJI Spark drone. A few weeks ago we announced that we would give away our Spark drone to one of our readers who would share and comment on our articles on our website, Facebook, and Twitter. Well, today we are going to announce who will receive our mini-drone…
The lucky person is jkwon15 (jkwon_20), who told us that:
“I’ve been wanting to buy a dji drone since the beginning of the year. The spark would be a great first drone for me.”
Well, today is your lucky day. You are getting the Spark. Congratulations! We hope that you will get as much fun out of the Spark as we did. Please contact us through the website, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, so that we can get your address and we will ship this mini-drone to you asap. Btw – I do hope that you have an address in one of the 48 Contiguous United States as we can only ship there.
- Intel and DJI technology in a $99 toy drone to be announced at CES 2018
- GoPro reportedly putting itself up for sale after cutting jobs and exiting drone market (Update: contested)
- All-new DJI Ronin-S will be a game changer if DJI prices it right
- GoPro to exit drone market after selling remaining inventory
- Fortem launches TrueView R20 radar system to make safe out-of-sight drone operation a reality
- Hands-on: New drones from Shenzhen-based ‘HighGreat’ at CES 2018: ‘Mark’ and ‘Hesper’
- Hands-on: Removu K1 handheld camera w/ integrated display takes on DJI’s OSMO
Today’s video is a little different. It is our first YouTube appearance! We plan on broadcasting with some regularity to bring you news about drones as well as product reviews. The shooting and editing may still be a bit rough as we are setting up a better studio environment. The same may be true for my presentation. Please bear with me though as I’m sure we will get better at this over time.
I hope you will enjoy the video and please… don’t forget to like and subscribe to our channel. Thank you!