Good morning. It has been a bit of a busy week so I had some catching up to do. My apologies. With that out of the way, here are the headlines from the last few day. Grab a cup of coffee and follow along.
DJI Mavic Pro
- Drone crash sparks wildfire northwest of Flagstaff, AZ
- Drone with LED lights creates halos over rock formations
- Save on DJI’s brand new Mavic Air with prices from $719 shipped (Reg. up to $999)
- FAA Symposium – Drone identification and new powers to mitigate the clueless, the careless, and the criminals
- Pakistani army claims to have shot down an Indian ‘spy drone’
- Audi and Airbus work together on a passenger drone/electric car hybrid
- Airmap and Skyguide partner to create Europe’s First National Drone Traffic Management System
- ‘Super-Colony’ of penguins counted with the help of drones in Antartica
- Drone deliveries may become a reality in the UK by 2019
- Google partnered with the U.S. military on machine learning to analyze drone footage
- DroneDJ Review: We took DJI’s FPV Goggles Racing Edition to Lime Rock Park Racetrack
- Porsche is looking to develop taxi drone according to a German report
- DJI’s Mavic Pro gives you an aerial view for $769 shipped at Amazon (Reg. $999)
- The Ryze Tello toy-drone is now available at DJI store
Today’s video is an Audi commercial… and unlike most commercials, this one is actually worth watching. Enjoy!
Email sign-up form
Would you like to receive our DroneRise email every weekday morning? Enter your email below and look for an activation email in your inbox to confirm your DroneRise email sign-up.
Note: Support DroneDJ by buying your next drone through our site. You can use the following links directly from manufacturers, such as DJI, Parrot, Yuneec or retailers like Amazon, B&H, BestBuy or eBay. Thank you!