Good morning, we hope you had a great weekend. Here are the headlines you may have missed over the last few days. Tons of news and interesting articles, such as the first impressions on Autel’s Evo drone from our new writer Billy Kyle. Furthermore, DroneDJ has teamed up with InterDrone to help promote commercial drone applications. We will be at their event in Las Vegas later this year and hope to see you there. And we have a nice video of a drone-tooth removal. So, grab your coffee and jump right in!
DJI Mavic Pro
- Drone photo takes 2nd place in ‘Cities’ category of the Nat Geo’s Travel Photographer of the Year 2018
- DJI GO 4 app update for iOS – Version 4.2.22 – crash issues and bug fixes
- Intel ‘Shooting Star’ drones lit up Pride last weekend in Folsom, California
- Drone school created to teach young US Army soldiers
- Traffic monitoring drones proposed by Ohio officials
- Matternet looks to push forward with peer-to-peer drone deliveries after raising $16 million
- First impression: Autel’s foldable Evo drone that aims to compete with the Mavic Pro
- DJI Enterprise to exhibit at InterDrone 2018
- This autonomous racing drone never crashes, even when the course is altered
- Spectacular drone footage of a blue whale mother and her calf
- New combat drone planned to fly across the Atlantic Ocean for the first time
- Drone footage of fire during UK heatwave shows massive destruction
- Drone company DroneUp helps search for missing Williamsburg couple in the Mojave Desert in California
Today’s video is from Rhett Davis who said in the video’s description, “Lilly lets me try to yank out her loose tooth using my DJI Mavic Drone. Awesome!” It’s a cool video and shows how drones can be used in new and different ways, however, this is not the first time we have seen a tooth being pulled by a drone.
If you have a drone film that you would like to show on DroneDJ, send us an email with a link to your video on YouTube or Vimeo and provide us some background info.
STAY IN TOUCH!
If you’d like to stay up to date with all the latest drone news, scoops, rumors and reviews, then follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram or sign up for our email newsletter DroneRise, that goes out every weekday morning at 6 am.
If you’d like to help us grow, you can buy your next drone through one of the following links directly from manufacturers, such as DJI, Parrot, Yuneec or retailers like Amazon, B&H, BestBuy or eBay. We will make a small commission and it will not cost you anything extra. Thank you!