Good morning after a busy weekend! We have lot’s of news for you already and I am sure there will more during this week at CES in Las Vegas. Grab a coffee and enjoy!
DJI Mavic Pro
Last Weekend’s news
- Drones at CES Unveiled 2018 — GDU, Drone Interactive, and Eyesee show their latest
- DJI reveals new Osmo Mobile 2 and Ronin S gimbal stabilizers ahead of CES 2018
- FAA allows Workhorse Surefly personal helicopter drone to fly at CES2018
- Geneinno’s Poseidon 1 underwater drone camera at CES2018
- German engineering brings us the flying bathtub drone
- DJI is “disturbing the industry” with new low priced agricultural drones
- Drone video shows SpaceX’s Heavy launch vehicle at Launch Complex 39A
- Journalist leaves The Verge to join DJI communications team
- GoPro’s Karma drone division announces 200 to 300 jobs cuts
- DJI Phantom 5 – our wishlist for specifications and other improvements
- DJI Spark 2 – our wishlist with desired specifications
Today’s 4K drone video
Today we have an amazing video of Bozeman, Montana, shot by Kjell Redal. Enjoy!
Everything’s bigger here. From the rolling rivers and golden hills to Douglas fir and snow-capped ridgelines. That’s not even mentioning the sky. Bozeman, Montana is unique. You’ll find chalk bags next to cowboy boots, elk calls under telemark skis, kayaks over fly rods, and distinctive people who enjoy them all. No one cares what brand of clothes you wear or what car (or truck) you drive. Beer and bear stories fill the bars. Bozeman’s a place to behold.